Sorry for the lack of post, firstly, I’ve been working on a lil’ project for my blog which I have been putting off since I started my Japanese lessons last year. This one I shall elaborate further only in another post very soon!
Second, class had just resumed last week and though I find myself having to revise more often (because it’s getting really tough! むずかしいになるよ！) but I really am enjoying it. There are more new faces in the class but I’m glad most of the people I know from the previous class are still around. They’re a fun bunch to be with(*⌒∇⌒*)
I’m getting way-y off topic from what I’m suppose to be writing about so let me get started with my recent beauty hauls.
(1) Re-stocking my favorite HadaLabo Moisturizing lotion, which came together in a pack with the Hada Labo Moisturizing Face Wash which I haven’t tried before.
(2) HadaLabo Rose/Deep Moisturizing Hand Cream, the first range of non-facial care product from HadaLabo that I’ve just noticed recently. Decided to get it because the skin on my hands been peeling a lot lately… 😦
(3) Dove All Day Repair Cream and
(4) Dove Nutri-Oil Serum I am trying to take care of my mane LOL
(5) Different facial masks I bought from Guardian and a Hada Labo Moisturizing Face Mask complimentary from my previous Hada Labo purchase ( ⌒o⌒)
Lotsa HadaLabo products because it’s my favorite brand! I’ve tried other brands before of course, but find that this one really compliments my skin well. Here’s the entire collection of Hada Labo products I have right now. Yes, I am OBSESSED with their products!
I have written about the products before and you can read them here. Will definitely share my opinion on the hand cream some other time（⌒▽⌒）
Now, who else’s a fan of HadaLabo?